NCE Preliminary Channel Search
Important information about this tool
- This tool is intended to give more detailed information on potentially available reserved band NCE channels in preparation for the NCE filing window in 2021.
- This tool uses a point to point method of determining distances to contours. Because all contours are not perfect circles (because of terrain and directional antnennas), it may be possible that even though a particular channel and power level passes a point-to-point check, there is still a chance for contour overlap. Just because a channel is listed in this tool does not necessarily mean that it is available.
- Unlike other REC tools, this search tool does not update in real time. Therefore, subsequent application activity, which may affect the availability of a certain channel may not be reflected here. We will do our best to perform manual updates periodicaly leading up to the 2021 filing window.
- This tool is intended to help those interested in participating in the window to determine if they should do pursue further options, such as contacting REC to move forward with investigating the viability of establishing a full-service NCE station at a particular location.
- REC does not provide any warranty of the accuracy of the results. REC does not provide license to the user to use data from this tool in FCC filings. By using this tool, you release REC (Michelle Bradley) from any liability in connection with any activity connected to the use of this tool.
- More authoritative information is available from contacting REC Networks or the consultant/engineer of your choice.